Monday, October 26, 2015

Week 66: Southbound

So I had a good email all written out and then my iPad deleted it. So the fast version is that I am going to Catania! That's where my trainer finished her mission, so I'm pretty excited. It's going to be my last city since I only have ten weeks of my mission left. :( it's crazy how fast it goes....

Honestly it was a quiet week, we didn't do anything spectacular so I don't have a ton to write about. We got to go over to eat with Mike and Valentina Grana, they made us a pumpkin risotto that he invented and I got the recipe for. They also let us try this cheese called caciocavallo that is a flavor mix between sharp cheddar and strong parmeggiano. I wanted to cry, he gave me a wedge and a knife while we were cooking and I asked where to put it...he laughed and said "a te!" And I got to eat all of it. It was so good, I wanted to cry.

I promise there will be a lot more to say next week with transfers and all. Love you guys! Have a great week!!

Love,
Sorella Decker


No comments :

Post a Comment