Sunday, July 26, 2015

Week 56: Sotto Spirito (in many senses)

Ciao famiglia!! It is soooo HOT here! Yesterday got up to 115. HELP.

It was a long week, but it was good. I'll just hit the highlights for ya:)
  • We surprised Sorella Maggiolino with cookies before they go on the temple trip this week
  • So much gelato
  • Gave Ada the pictures from Miracle's birthday party....and Sorella Anderson invited her to be baptized! So we gave her a date for the 8th of August.
  • We had a graduation ceremony for English Course. It was super fun, we had a ward party after. Lots of fun.
  • Helped Giacinta and Viktoria with English, I really do love them. They are so sweet :)
  • Accidentally had "amarene sotto spirito".... Cioè cherries soaked in vodka. That was a fun experience. They were really good until the alcohol part kicked in. 
  • Had the best carbonara pasta that I have had in my whole mission. I am so excited to make that for people when I go home :)
  • Gave a talk in church about the spirit and revelation. It went pretty well from what everyone said.
  • Francesco is the most golden investigator of all time and he is getting baptized this weekend (if everything goes according to plan:) 
  • I love my companion and training so much, I feel like I am finally gettin things done like I have been supposed to this whole last year. I am tired and happy :)
Love you everyone!
Sorella Decker

#fuggiafoggia I love our district
I love this companionship

No comments :

Post a Comment